As a Taste of Dublin sponsor your brand will be at the forefront of experiential marketing. Tell us your objectives and we will provide you with a tailored opportunity that will deliver for your brand.
Pre event benefits:
- Advert in the Event guide to be distributed throughout the event and in national paper the weekend before the event.
- Profile on the Taste of Dublin website.
- Logo on advertising throughout the city – Dublin Bus, Luas, billboards, 48 sheets, admobiles, Stephens Green SC and more.
- Logo on advertising throughout our print campaign (key national media partner to be announced shortly).
- Competition opportunities with key online media (Rte.ie, entertainment.ie, Irishtimes.com, etc).
- Competition opportunities on our social platforms – FB 14,200 likes, Twitter 5700.
- PR and marketing support. Benefit from a huge marketing campaign to create awareness around the event with media partners like Irish Times, TV3 and Today FM – PR opportunities.
- Announcement on our ezine to over 40k active foodies.
- Logo inclusion on postcards for promoting the event via our restaurant partners.
- Logo inclusion on leaflet door drops to over 50,000 homes in the Dublin area.
- Logo inclusion on DL complimentary ticket for trade etc.
- Access to press list pre-event.
- Branding on key signage.
- Opportunity to carry out an activation/take a stand in a prominent position at the event.
- Corporate entertainment opportunities during the event.
- Taste of Dublin will facilitate introductions and meetings during the event.
- Potential for photocall with chefs.
- Potential for data capture at the event.
- Lead generation.
- Opportunity to communicate key brand messages, promote food and drink ranges.
- Association with prestigious brands, restaurants and chefs.
- Platform to interact with over 30,000 dedicated foodies.
If you would like to be part of Ireland’s most successful food and drink festival in 2014 please contact email@example.com – 0879238994.